About the Scholarship
The Maodong Xu Science & Technology Scholarship supports students seeking a career in technology with a minor focus in business. To apply for this $1,000 scholarship, eligible students must submit a 1000-word essay and meet the eligibility requirements detailed below.
To apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a high school senior accepted into an accredited college or university or a current student enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university.
- Active or declared focus of study must be in technology science, and the applicant must understand and intend to work with Web 3.0 technology in the future.
- Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5.
In the form below, please submit your essay describing the ways in which Web 3.0 will affect the world in the future. Additionally, describe how your career goals relate to the advancement of Web 3.0.
This essay should not exceed 1,000 words and must be submitted prior to the application deadline.
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the form below in its entirety.
The Madong Xu Technology Science Scholarship will be awarded to ten (10) students via the following process:
- The ten candidates with the best submission will be selected over the course of 2023.
- Each winner will be notified by email and will have two (2) weeks to accept the award. Failure to accept within two (2) weeks will result in disqualification, and a new winner will be selected.
- Should a winner accept the scholarship, The Maodong Xu Science & Technology Scholarship committee reserves the right to request additional information from the winning applicant, including but not limited to, documentation in support of the information provided in the application and essay.
- Each applicant is eligible to win the $1,000 once.
The Maodong Xu Science & Technology Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in the $1,000 Maodong Xu Science & Technology Scholarship. To qualify for consideration, please complete the form below.
Please submit an essay describing the ways in which Web 3.0 will affect the world in the future. Additionally, describe how your career goals relate to the advancement of Web 3.0.
This essay should not exceed 1,000 words and must be submitted prior to the application deadline. In your submission, please include the name of the high school you are currently attending or previously attended, as well as your current GPA on a 4.0 scale. Include the name of the college or university you expect to attend or are currently attending. If currently attending, please include your college GPA, through the last full semester, on a 4.0 scale.
Scholarship winners may be asked to give the Maodong Xu Science & Technology Scholarship committee permission to verify details with schools documented on the form.